1) People who know I'm an MT and spend 3/4 of the session talking shop.
2) "You know this is good for you." That doesn't make it hurt any less and if you make me too sore, I can't do my job.
3) Hour-long sales pitches for lotions/cellulite/beauty/supplement products being sold in the lobby.
1) Completely non-reactive client. Won't tell you if you're using too much pressure. Won't tell you if they're having any trouble spots or want extra time on anything. Dead on the table.
2) Working to loosen an area for 20 mins then watching the client clench it right back up when you're on to the next segment.
3) People who refuse to turn their cell phones off.